Saturday, April 16, 2011

After reading the article about blooging and privacy, it seems the main topics people keep private are details about relationships arguments religion finances sex or emotions or postings about other people. When I think of privacy I think of hackers in my information, not keeping my thoughts personal. Because I remain anonomous I would love to express myself through blog, however I am extroverted. For some people it's not this simple."Therefore, the disclosure of personal information by bloggers appears to pose very unique privacy threats as expressive privacy plays a fundamental role in our lives. It enables us to choose and dictate the way that we will live, it promotes the creation of our self identity,and it allows us to enjoy a wide variety of social relationships and roles, including intimate relationships. " How private we are or arent on our blog either opens or shuts the door for other commmenters and social interactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment